Saturday, March 17, 2012

still awkward


Even up until now, after like three years of blogging, I am still the old me. What was differ was that I used to write beautiful stories in malay when I was in primary school. I was awarded for best essay ever year. Me proud? No. Because everyone used to have their own specialities while being a child. The last time I met my bahasa teacher, she had asked me whether I actually up to any plan to write a novel or any progress of being an author. And I realised then, how far I havent been in writing arena. My words was like a dead alphabets. And I still couldnt write my stories as I wish. I still couldn't convey the exact message I want to deliver. Those writers block is still here, no matter how long I touched this qwertyuiop keyboard, waiting for ideas to spill out from nowhere. 

Rabbish rahli sadri wa yassir li amri wahlul uqdatam millisaani yafqahu qawli - 
 

No comments: