Sunday, September 4, 2011

Short Shawal Update

Suddenly I was awarded by the thought of updating my blog! Ahah!

Well it Syawal isnt it? A lot of events occured. And lots of photos were captured to memorize the moments. This year Raya was lot more awesome than ever, because it fell simultaneously with The Independence Day! Am really proud to be a Malaysian! And of course a proud Muslim obviously. I will tell you my version of aidilfitri. Okay orite, I think it will be postponed next fortnight ( i'm going back to hostel ) as I've decided this will be a rather short update. Anyway, we were handled a huge horse back at school to be designated as beautiful as we could. Hmmm let see how we will progress with this horse - in this very short period, only three weeks. Mark you, three weeks!

See I told you, its pretty enormous. And as youve seen, I hate the tail very much. 

And before I mark off, its very crucial to wish;

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN JIKA SAYA TERSINGGUNG ANDA :)

Muslimeen wa muslimat, bittaufiq wannajah fi kulli hal!
Till then XD

No comments: