Saturday, January 16, 2010

she asked me.

*Translated & transformed into
a shorter form of questions & answers.


What are you up to?
Homeworks. But now i'm pencen sekejap from studying & stuff. So, honestly, i'm finishing theBOFs comics.


Whats on your mind?
the problematic KPM budget. I've been katak di bawah tempurung. Sampai je rumah, mama abah terus told me stories -All hostel should balik kampung weekly  + Ada sekolah yuran smpai 600? What? +blabla.... & pointing out our opinions.

Err. Wait, how's life?
My routine have been back to the ordinary, attending the school of 2010, a class of the famous 3 word-PMR.

Is it best? Or boring?
Definitely idk.


Do you had a good fortnight in hostel?
No, totally nope. Economy crisis. So, there's a lot of things to disagree & oppose. First day, black out. Second day ntill  today, water crisis pulak!

Do you love your dorm?
I'm getting used 2 it. I hate dont really like my bed, katil atas-exactly bawah kipas, i'm shivering every morning, & worse:- i'm having a fever of flu.

Last year result?
Serve it right. I didnt score at anything.

Your lessons are getting marvelous, wont they?
Is it? Oh yes, we keep moving forward - as others do.

So, what's your objectives this year?
I jotted down some here, take a look in my note.

What are you going to do next?
Publish post, take a deep rest & sleep. Shall see yeh tomorrow.

Till then, salam.

No comments: