Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The ultimate shutter

Hi there! Yep! Been posting again!

Few months ago I was too fond of digital slr camera, you know how I am not the only one. Even if I'd already own the pink Samsung i8 compact but I never felt it cater my needs. If only it hadnt been a surprise from my parents I swear I would never have it. Just like thousands of other kids who - too - I believed had begged hard for it. And now I had a sense of wanting a new one because mine, is not as competent as yours. 

Well when I look deep down, to some intuitive level, all this blissful materials are just keeping us greedy.  We keep looking forward for the sensations we dont own. We want more. More. More. More. Why it seems like there is no stop to this? Or had we turn blind for what we have. 

The problem for us is not are our desires satisfied or not. The problem is how do we know what we desire. In that case you'll never satisfy yourself till death. So basically thats how you can get enough. The first way is to continue to accumulate more and more. Or another way, desire less. 

Well if you know well the first path, that was how money became our king.
I hate how it divided us into parts. and parts.



Well err btw my main reason coming here is for the photos. Completely the wrong way. But since I've mumbled that out for quite a time consumer, so I let it there anyway. These photos are taken in Bangi Tiga (my first time being here) with the rest of adik2 (all eager to learn photographeee) while coached by Bro Azizil Sedek who was too awesome gambar dia I cant beat but I will hahaha lol

A goalkeeper-corner-type of kick hahah not really a good shot (my shot i mean)
Kalau bola kat maahad hamidiah terbiar camni jugak, cuma kempis takde angin.
envy our shoes? no? go YES
no studs. no soccer shoes. women can rule the world whaaaaaat?
This is the aforementioned adik-adik
And last but not least, tahdaa! model zon menutup aurat

Learn to be pleased with everything; with wealth, so far as it makes us beneficial to others; with poverty, for not having much to care for, and with obscurity, for being unenvied." Plutarch, The Greek.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for coming ulfa. we'll find suitable time and place for a photography outing later ya. happy photographing. salam. :)

ulfa said...

the thanks should go back to you bro. terima kasih sangat2. in sha Allah ada rezeki. ;)