Monday, August 31, 2015

Holiday in Malacca : Klebang Sand Dune

If people would want to come to Klebang, its for three things: Klebang coconut shake, Pantai Klebang (duh obviously) and the Submarine Muzium.

And the fourth one, Klebang Sand Dune if you are a photo enthusiast.

Haha as of this post title, acah je holiday, its more like 'hey we got some spare times before camp start, jom singgah Klebang'. 

I knew it was just a bunch of sand dunes but still, I'd like to peek at the so-called Klebang sand dunes because  pasir Klebang is so famous and instagram hips kids were the reason why. 

Yes I did go to Melaka a few times before (and Pantai Klebang specifically) but never once did I witness a sand dune or some sort of places like those backdrop in Insta. Why?

Because yes, this sand dune is located in some hidden corner of Klebang and definitely not a walking distance from the beach. Waze or simply follow the signboard to Pantai Klebang then trace your way to Muzium Kapal Selam. Its pretty obvious because there's a huge kapal selam! And not far from there then you can see a scenery of egypt-like desert on the far end of the horizon so just follow the road that lead you there! Tak payah belok ke simpang muzium tu, terus je even your road turned rocky into batu-batu kerikil. Nampak kereta banyak gila parking pastu (which I dont think you need my guide here if you go there during weekend since it has became a tourist hotspot anyway)

We didn't know the direction to this place at first that we had to ask the pak cik guard at the beach for direction. Guess what he replied? He asked me where I am from at first. And when I said KL then he goes on 'Orang-orang KL ramai datang buat masalah kat situ' sampailah 'ada kereta terbenam kena keluar 150 ' sampailah conclusion: 'Sorilah dik ye tapi serius cakap jangan pergi situ, paling jauh pun setakat muzium kapal selam tu je. Jangan pergi situ'. 

Sumpah aku tak tanya direction dah bila pak cik tu larang pegi situ. No way I came all the way from KL for this tsk tsk. Pakcik tu pun macam lepas geram. Maka naiklah darah panas aku selaku seorang remaja, lagilah membuak-buak rasa nak pergi haha and naturally it succeed to motivate us (deep down I was actually worried what if our car got stuck too) Thus, I felt the need to give you the direction in case you've been searching for this place.

Good news is, cars aren't allowed to park as close anymore because the aforementioned sand tragedies (there are huge rocks as barriers now) so only motorcycles could pass through. On another note, I'm actually really glad because that could avoid any unnecessary dramas!

But I personally think this place is overrated. I went on Sunday and the crowd wow-ed me. I warn you that you have to walk for 10 minutes to reach the nearest sand dune and another miles to go to other dunes. My 10 minutes walking refer to my jalan laju ok haha, Pergi balik 20 minit la kira. Penat wo.

It can be a fun thing to watch many groups of photographers, hipz instagrammers and brides alike doing photoshoots all over the place, and lepak-lepak dekat the hills since its breezy. We tried to take cool shots but the result.... meh lol. The walking and the weather kot made us macam tak into taking the shot sangat-sangat like others. Tripod pun tak bawak. That pissed me off man. And we didnt even go any further (only the first closest dune that we could reach - which is quite small) because saffa got tired oredy. In fact kitorang pun dah macam walking zombies. Mungkin itulah satu-satunya masa aku pergi Gurun Sahara Klebang ni pasni idk wallahualam.

Nota kaki, we cannot help but to think of padang mahsyar too! T___T




Yes, I know I was eyw sassy enough up there hahahahah.


p/s: So now if you wanna go there, dont say I didnt warn you.


I did!

No comments: