Sunday, December 11, 2011

BSVN

Need to go somewhere interesting? Nah kau. Ambiklah Art Book Fair di Balai Seni Visual Negara starting from the very first December until 15th. Come as you are. Hehehw. Nirvana pulak.




I didnt bring any camera. So the only photos I've taken could only be kept in my mind. Its nice though. To wander along the masterpieces of those who endures life in so much expression . . . I'd love the feelings. How do I translate that. Anyway, the feelings you get when you are in an art gallery are so much mysterious. I kept treasuring that and never I did come to any conclusion. The feelings are unpredictable. You'll be channeled to whatever energy possessed from those arts. 

Everyone has the right to appreciate art - in whatever ways they wanted. So everyone is everyone.

Therefore, what you have to do is just wait, see, and feel the sensation. 

No comments: