Friday, December 30, 2011

Guilty.

Earlier I'm freakingly afraid that I might be in the class I seriously do not want, as to how I studied for exam last year. But regardless of the result, I've prepared myself to accept whatever class they might put me in for next year. I did not want to object the fate Allah made. 

And today the class streaming for 2012 is out. Thanks Syaima. And I am all but grateful. I am sorry friends, the I dont deserve that class. But I did not intend to put the blame to anyone, I do not want to make any objection.

Seriously who are we to say so much about what He gave? We are not God, thus we do not know any better than He Himself. We cant even predict what's gonna happen in the next second. Take your Quran, Surah Al-Baqarah, verse 216.

I dont deserve to say this.
But anyhow, Alhamdulillah.
Turun kelas pun jadi lah :)

Let's rule 2012 together.
See you in a few more days.

No comments: