Sunday, February 10, 2013

HELL IS FOR ANYONE BUT HEAVEN IS NOT ONLY FOR MUSLIM

Assalamualaikum! I wanna post so many stories here but things is so hectic right now so I just wanna tell one little story. I went to chat site yesterday. Thats what I usually do to kill the night when I feel like doing something once in a blue moon. And usually as a safety measure I will put the random stranger in the same range of interest, which in this case is islam. To me it always feel safer talking to your muslim brother and sister rather than other complete strangers out there. I admit that there aren't lot of people preaching in that particular chatting sites, but the one young men from london I stumbled upon yesterday was just spectacular. Dah kalau orang tu ada aura cahaya keimanan,I believe that light could even penetrate throughout the internet! Tu namanya faithful radiation haha ok nonsense semata tapi tulah, hebatnya kuasa Allah. He didn't declare himself a preacher officially but he said he likes to talk about religions. So he agreed to the title that I gave him, a preacher. After all he said isnt it that many of us have forgotten that we are all preachers once we start owning a religion, once we uttered the syahadah? Ashhādu ʿan lā ʾilāha ʾillaʾllāh wa ashhādu ʿan Muh̩ammad ras̩ūl Allāh.  Ok I malu seketika. And it turned out that he had just converted to Islam. And now he's spreading the word back to me. Masya Allah. As if he knows in what condition I am right now, how far I had been without the Quran, the alMathurat, the berpesan-pesan friends, the biah islamiah, and all the things I have left back at maahad. As if he can sense how my soul was in hunger of iman, and need charging badly. But in fact I know He is the one who knows, and yet He The Almighty chose this guy as my torch to show me that light I used was too dim. Allah knows if I'm about to astray. He protects us. So here came the guy, doing his duties amidst those thousands of horny guys , because he said he felt the need to help strengthen our muslims again, and straighten the saf again. Or in another word, to rectify me, another common-poor-normal-type muslim. Ok I was so ashamed.

Mmmmm thats a long introduction btw. Honestly I am not that keen on preaches or any religious talks. I know most of us feel so. Normal la tu. We automatically switched the channel when we see a figure of an uztaz. But bila fikir balik we should not reject them immediately all the time. Give this religious stuff a chance, at least for once. Hati kita ni takkan terbuka kalau kita tak cuba buka hati kite ni sendiri okay. So sesekali tu cuba lah bukak sendiri. Why not? And then we will see how much we will go from there. 

So yesterday we talk. And the output goes here. Though I am not good with words, I am trying my best to  share something this time. With that aforementioned, I really hope you get my point at the end.
When we talk about heaven, we would feel glad because we are already in Islam. Or when we talk about being muslim, we would feel relieved because our final destination would be the heaven. We always have the images how muslim have a greater chance of entering jannah. Since I was a child, I felt so lucky to be born as muslim because I have been told from varied flying voices that no matter HOW BIG a sin a muslim have committed, he will eventually enter the Jannah - even though after thousands of thousands years - because at least, he chose Islam!  
Bak kata seorang perempuan yang tak bertudung sebab tak dapat hidayah lagi,"Apa kau nak risau sangat? At least kite ni orang Islam tau. Bukan macam diorang tu orang KAFIR!" 
 Hmmmmm wait.... so just because she said she believe Allah, she is a muslim, thats how all muslims will eventually enter jannah?! Andddd...is being kafir is that worst? Ohoho that is so wrong! And I felt so abashed. How in the world I could ever conceive with that idea. Being a muslim only is not the key to heaven! Because of this perception, most of us dont realise that hell still exist. And hell look even less intimidating when compared to that heaven reserved for our muslim community. Sebab aku tak pandai cakap balik point dia (my memory span biasa-biasa saja) maka aku buat dalam dialog la senang sikit kot. The dialogue below is created between my imaginary Qadeer and Ahmad. (I'm in an obvious conflict in using english or either malay language. Still sayangi bahasa all the way, and it does not represent the discussion in any way)
Q: Ahmad, are you muslim?
A: I may not be the good one, but yeah I am muslim.
Q: Then how can you prove you are a muslim?
A: Tak percaya nah tengok my IC. Ripleys believe it, or not.
Q: But how do you know you are a muslim?
A: Ya Allaahhhhh I was born in muslim family lah. All my ancestors atok nenek moyang semua pun islam jugak ape.
Q: Okay. But the thing is, how do you know you are still a muslim?
A: Haven't I show you my IC before???!!!! Ape jahat sangat ke aku ni sampai ko susah sangat nak percaya!?
Q: Hoho chillax bro. I was just asking. After all, banyak je alamat dalam IC tu sebenarnya alamat yang lama sebab dia dah pindah ke tempat baru. Invalid address. So I thought the same could happen to your religion as well. Who knows?
A: Hoi Qabeel ko jaga sikit mulut ko tu! Watch out your mouth! I AM STILL A MUSLIM OKAY!
Q: (Pause jap lepas tu datang mentol) Eh a'ah lah. Thanks Qabeel. Aku akan jaga mulut aku. Actually bukan aku sorang je, ko yang tengah baca  ni pun seriously kena jaga mulut, mata, telinga, otak, badan, tangan, kaki kita tahu. Eh jap semua tu kire badan la jugak kan. Haha redundant pulak. Bahaya do kalau tak jaga. Serious weh. You know whats bad about so proud being muslim? You know whats bad to feel so safe being muslim? 
A:  *Qabeel ni perli aku ke ape* =.= 
krik 
Q: Hadith Nabi ttg muslim itu adalah... So kalau kita tersyirik, senang je kita jadi nonmuslim.lagi2 sebab syirik ni ada due jali dengan hafiy. Jali ni yang jelas. yang obvious. macam sembah berhala. pakai tangkal. ko tau tak syirik hafiy tu pulak ape???
A: *Qabeel haish dah mula dah*
krik krik krik krik
Q: hAFIY TU MACAM asdfghjklSo tak guna pon ko tunjuk ic ko tu tadi, kalau kita mensekutukan allah. sebab tu, nauzubillah,  kita kena avoid syirk ni WEHHHH!! RAMAI TAK SEDAR YANG DIORANG SEBAB SYIRIK HALUS NI DIORANG BOLEH TERGOLONG DLM NON MUSLIM
A: Weh bapak ahhhh!!!! bahaya gila syirik ni! Asal ko tak bagi tau awal2 do!! Habis kalau dah terjadi non muslim, semua masuk neraka ar kan???
Q: Woi ni mesti ramai uztaz cakap semua nonmuslim tu masuk neraka an??? WRONG3X.... JANGAN FIKIR MACAM TU YANG KO AKAN FIKIR SEBAB KO MUSLIM, KO LAGI BAIK DARI NONMUSLIM TU. ASTAGFIRULLAH, BIAR AKU BETULKAN....... ALLAH IS THE MOST JUST. xkan la org kafir born in buddhist would be place in hell just because he never know about islam, just because Islam never reach him. pada hari kiamat choices diberi
A: Aah la betul jugak. Sorry my non muslims friends for being prejudice against you guys. Allah the most just. Allah hafeez. Allah kareem. 
A: Jap, uztaz aku cakap jangan terima semberono je maklumat tanpa berlandaskan apa2.
Q: Sini aku kasi link. Ko research la sendiri. Ko ni budak genius kampus, mesti pandai nilai guna akal. 



Honestly we didn't talk so long because soon we realized its too late after midnight and we all got another works to be done. But mainly thats whats new to me. Ingat. Avoid the syirk, which means, mari mentauheedkan Allah. And remember, to throw away those false conceptions about being muslim, and non muslim. Though it was brief I felt so embarrassed by every faith he showed in his words. My long gone faith seemed to renew as to the rhythms of his story of converting to Islam. 

He even asked me what made me strongly belief in Prophet Muhammad? Angels? Quran? What are  my basis? What made me believe that I am a muslim? But only silence followed, as his questions strucked me. In fact these questions are hardly been asked to my own self. Seriously aku baru sedar yang soalan-soalan macam ni aku selalu sangat terlepas pandang konon I tahu the answer. So why now when I ask my heart dia tak jawab pun? I wonder what will your heart answer? Aku rasa macam takliq gila. Who am I kidding!?? Ulfaah haha kau dah 18 tahun dah kot. Banyak lagi basic aku tak kukuh. Honestly all this while I'll feel so inferior whenever I see the abundance of islamic posts and reminders in my facebook wall. So memanglah inferior kalau macam ni gayanya otak yang tidak berfikir. Afala tatafakkarun? 'apakah kau tak berfikir?' Aku sedar rupanya aku memang tak. Orang selalu cakap yang muslim yang kuat takkan pernah mati sekalipun dia dicampak ke mana-mana pelusuk dalam angkasaraya ni. So I imagine if I would be thrown to Hawaii now, what would I be. Oh my god. I dont know. But iman would die. So as I collect this tiny diamonds today, I wanna thank Him. Alhamdulillah. Allah kasik aku chance lagi hari ni. 

To start all over again. 

Therefore my dearest friends and family, let us help each other and keep reminding all way round to find our stairway to heaven. Ahah, I mean the real stairway to heaven. And last but not least, one of his advises as well. Imagine if we're born in Buddhist family, and every day we woke up as Buddhist. We have just discover the beautiful Islam now but we know we gonna die so soon! What if today is the day? So what would we do huh? What will you do? SO DO IT WHILE YOU CAN!


Allahumma yassir wala tu’assir robbi tammim bi’khair.

No comments: